Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Perform warehouse duties which includes, not limited to, stocking of commissary products, inventory control and records, and related duties in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations. Adhere to safety standards and accident reporting procedures.
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting, and checking in of product.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible, safe, and kept clean and organized at all times.
- Coordinate freight handling. Sort and move product according to designated area; rotate stock and arrange for disposal, if appropriate.
- Ensure safety; including but not limited to, wearing of safety equipment, blade security, and applying general safety guidelines.
- Complete necessary paperwork as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Keep management abreast of security issues, inventory control, and all other information regarding warehouse operations.
- Work in a team focused environment.
- Operate simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving and/or storing inventory).
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Complete all required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 – 100 pounds.
- Position requires repetitive motion, overhead reaching, working in both extreme heat and extreme cold.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to push a warehouse cart of approximately 600 pounds.
- Must posses a valid driver license.