Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: Drivers in this position may transport supplies and other goods or transport up to 15 passengers. Drivers’ are required to operate an efficient, consistent, safe and timely service.
- Responsible for the loading, unloading, and setup of equipment on a daily basis while following all truck safety procedures
- Exhibit excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Deliver equipment and food product as specified by daily event/order schedules
- Clean all vehicles and equipment after use
- Fuel vehicles as necessary
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to Managers in a timely manner
- Maintain storage rooms in an orderly fashion
- Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of equipment and all other supplies
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Report moving violations that are received on or off duty to your Manager immediately
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Perform other duties as directed by a Manager/Captain
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver License