About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the Case Queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
Call and process electronic or telephone orders (E orders, Pre-call)
Phones/Customer Service – includes Pre-call
Check Market Center general email box
Prepare ship route for processing (printing, posting)
Manager the No-Buy list
Service call back
Place work order for service calls
Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
- High School or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required:
- One (1) year of call and customer service experience.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Attention to detail is required.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Must possess flexibility towards work assignments and be a team player.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to communicate effectively in writing.
- Possess motivation and initiative to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direct supervision.