About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The student worker in the Accounting and Finance department will assist in maintaining accurate accounting records and reports.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Open and distribute mail
- Key and file AP and A/R invoices
- Research and clear purchase order issues as well as work orders
- Support other processes as directed
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to organize work day to complete assigned tasks timely
- Must present a professional and positive appearance
- Exercise extreme judgment when handling confidential matters.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage one’s own time appropriately given changing priorities.
- Intermediate level skills in Excel and all other aspects of MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)