Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
The Clinical Systems Engineer supports the client by providing guidance and supporting the alignment of the emergence of clinical device technologies that interface and/or integrate to the information technology (IT) infrastructure and/or systems (i.e., LAN, Wi-Fi, EMR/EHR,…) within our client organizations. The Analyst additionally supports cybersecurity, device vulnerability and continuity initiatives within the client IT operations; and, serves as the CMMA database administration ensuring Healthcare Technology Management (HCT) Program operations functions are achieved to support client technology outcomes.
- Provides general counsel, education and operational materials and serves as the liaison between the HCT and client IT Leadership Teams in actions related to clinical device, application, functionality and alignment/integration to healthcare IT systems/networks.
- Participates in the installation/implementation of medical devices and required provisions such as network, power, mounting.
- Identifies, monitors, documents, and supports the testing of; hardware, software, and networks used for integration of biomedical devices with EMR(s).
- In conjunction with, client IT and HCT - Analyzes, defines, and supports testing of clinical device data used for transmitting data (HL7, DICOM,) to the EMR/EHR(s).
- Monitors data integrity changes within the CMMS of biomedical devices and proactively process improvements.
- Provides guidance and support in the identification of root cause of issue to effectively restore communication between biomedical devices and the IT Systems.
- Maintains and develops processes relating to compliance and associated documentation within HCT Business Office. This includes but is not limited to; current and future workflows relating to BMDI equipment placement and functionality.
- Assists in the completion and continued management of all IT/HCT projects and initiatives (i.e., cybersecurity, device integration, equipment replacement,).
- Requires strong working level knowledge of medical & IT technologies and their application in healthcare.
- Requires strong understanding of hospital IT Infrastructures and Clinical Information Systems.
- Requires the ability to capture and understand client technology needs and produce strategic and tactical plans to meet those needs.
- Required the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the client Facilities
- Requires the ability to adjust priorities and schedules to meet client and business deadlines.
- Requires the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Requires creativity, flexibility, and tolerance for ambiguity.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent presentation skills.
- Requires high attention to detail.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, with an MBA or MS Information Technology preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years…experience in a healthcare IT/medical equipment project management.
- Travel up to 50% to all client locations