About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform & complete duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude & always be willing to lend a helping hand wherever needed.
- Report to work on time & in proper attire as outlined.
- Ability to work alone or in a team setting, with or without direct supervision.
- Work in a safe, skillful and timely manner.
- Adhere to Aramark's safety and sanitation policies.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to move or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to apply good judgment & the understanding to carry out instructions provided.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time off requests should be submitted at least five working days prior to the first day you will be absent to your immediate supervisor.
- Must be a current Student