Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Catering Workers assist in special events and functions held at the University of Iowa Athletic facilities, including donor receptions, television network meals, and recruiting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Hours of employment:
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to read, write, and understand verbal instructions
• Ability to work in a team environment, or with little supervision
• Must be able to walk/stand for majority of shift
• TEAM/TIPS certified or able to obtain before 1st shift (TEAM training is provided at location)
• Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
• Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments