About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- This classification of work is responsible for operating, monitoring, maintaining/repairing the facilities mechanical systems to ensure peak performance of the systems. This includes performing P.M. and repair work of the building mechanical systems, inspecting, adjusting, and monitoring the building automation and life safety systems, contacting vendors and place order replacement parts, responding to customer service requests and performing maintenance/repairs I tenant or public spaces, performing routine P.M. i.e. light plumbing an electrical repairs, ballast lamp and tube replacement, operating mechanical systems both on site and via a remote laptop computer, maintaining inventory of spare parts and tools, painting and cleaning mechanical equipment and machine rooms, etc.
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions
- Must be able to work outdoors and endure temperature and extreme weather
- Valid driving license