About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
KUTZTOWN UNIVERSITY DINING SERVICES
STUDENT PEER TO PEER MARKETING
Communicate with parents, incoming and current students about the benefits of enrolling in a meal plan and the dining options on campus. Work with a team to reach sales goals for university meal plans. Support the marketing department in maintaining customer satisfaction and retaining meal plan members by following marketing strategies provided for the academic year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend marketing training sessions throughout employment
- Follow marketing plan to execute events and activities on time
- Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
- Setup, Execute, and Cleanup events such as tastings, sales events, and giveaways.
- Participate in surveying students and customers using IPads
- Assist in social media story development - taking pictures and videos, adding captions and hashtags
- Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value, and overall benefits of eating on campus at Kutztown University
- Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
- Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
- Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and throughout the semester.
- Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
- Work 3-4 shifts per week, typically lasting 3 hours
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- 6 months Sales and Customer Service Experience, Marketing Major or Sales and Communication Focus, Social Media Marketing & Communication Trends a plus, Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), Graphic Design Capabilities (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written), Ability to Problem Solve Quickly, Effective in Multi-Tasking to manage multiple projects and priorities, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.