About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Actively provide quality beverage service experiences to guests in designated service area
- Accurately document all inventory including transfers and restocks
- Actively ensures all items needed for complete & superior service are available at designated locations
- Assist in Set-Up, Stocking, Cleaning & Break down of service locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Lift, Move and Carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to Bend, Reach & Stretch as needed for service to guests as well as for cleaning & maintenance
- Must be knowledgeable of alcoholic beverages including spirits, wine, beer, etc.
- Must be able to navigate crowds efficiently to move through service areas
- Must be able to stand and/or walk during entire shift