About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Conversion workers are responsible for setting up and breaking down all private events. The job requires a lot of heavy lifting of tables, chairs, pipe & drape, and other miscellaneous items. Typical shifts will be during the day 8-4 but some night shifts and weekend shifts are necessary depending on the event schedule. This position will start at $11.25/hr but all applicants must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job. This is a part-time/seasonal position with the possibility of becoming a full time position.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs over your head
- Must be able to stand or walk for an 8 hour shift excluding breaks
- Maintains all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs all other related duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.