Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: The Kitchen Steward supports the kitchen staff and other departments by transporting food to assigned locations while maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. Keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Hours of employment:
• Ability to understand and follow directions
• Must be reliable and on time
• Must be able to walk/stand for majority of shift
• Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
• Past experience in a kitchen setting preferred
• Familiarity with kitchen equipment such as dishwashers, ovens, fryers, etc. preferred
High School Diploma
Basic Knowledge of HAACP guidelines required.
Be familiar with all kitchen equipment, to include: dishwashers, steamers, ovens, grills,
fryers, flat tops, smokers, kettles, stove tops, slicers, knives, and other small wares.
2-4 years experience
Adequate knife skills. Strong organizational skills. Time management skills. The ability to work independently and as part of a team.