Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: The Concessions Cook takes orders for grill food items, cooks and prepares the order, and gives the order to the customer or prepares for holding.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Hours of employment:
Work Environment: Mostly works in back-of-house. Requires work in grill area with extreme heat and frequent interaction with heated equipment, grease, and other at-risk conditions.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to read, write, and understand verbal instructions
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Complete a sanitation course either before or first day
• Maintain emotional control under stress
• Must be able to walk/stand for majority of shift and lift up to 30 pounds
• Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
• Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
• One year experience in a food production setting preferred
• Serv-Safe certification a plus