About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all tables stay clean and sanitized. Maintaining the upkeep of the seating area by following a duty roster.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Clean/Sanitize Tables to keep up with the flow of business
- Be able to adhere to a duty roster
- Complete other task that benefit the needs of the business.
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all silverware.
- Promote good public relations
- Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- May wash, peel, cut, and shred vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use. Other related duties as assigned
- Replenish beverage stations and adhere to assigned duty roster.
- MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside)
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time