About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: WIMS Clerk is responsible for processing transactions and QA of product orders in addition to Train Provisioning Services (TPS)
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- WIMS - Warehouse Inventory Management System
- Data entry on all orders
- QA for orders coming in and out of commissary and trains
- Flexibility in working a rotating schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintain files at the location
- Enter data and process transactions in WIMS database
- Answer internal and external calls
- Assist client with checking orders prior to trip departure
- Prepare communication materials for the hourly staff including, but not limited to: bulletin boards, schedules, memos, etc.
- Maintain a professional image in uniform dress codes and proper hygiene when reporting to work and performing job duties
- Performs duties as a member of a team where duties and responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the client and/or commissary needs
- Repetitive motion is required; involving typing, filing and use of hands and wrists.
- Relates to all customer as well as coworkers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful manner that creates a positive atmosphere of good will
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to the company policy
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Additional Job Functions:
- Complete special projects as needed
- Complete any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Lifts, carries, pushes, and/or pulls equipment, materials, and supplies weighing 50 lbs more or less
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Work Environment: Unit offices, back-of-house, and other locations on campus.