Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well-managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently looking for an experienced Executive Steward for the Aramark operation at Anaheim Convention Center.
- Catering equipment pulls as needed by both front and back of house
- Cleanliness of kitchens, pantries, and general use areas
- Organization of equipment and dish storage areas
- Staff oversight and task delegation
- Team player with an affinity for hitting curveballs out of the park
- Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules
- Dispersion, retrieval, cleaning, storage, and sanitation of small wares for all banquets and concession area
- Cleaning of all food service equipment
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies, rules, and regulations
- Maintain a safe and hygienic work area
- Maintain cleanliness standards while transporting supplies and product through-out facility
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 year's relevant experience is required
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends