About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: This position is primarily responsible for small equipment repair, laundry of cleaning supplies, and warehouse organization/maintenance.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Repairs small equipment such as: vacuum cleaner, auto scrubber, carpet extractor, etc.
- Inspects, operates, and/or tests equipment to diagnose machine malfunction
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment and/or parts using hand tools and power tools; reassembles equipment
- Completes all documentation needed in order to meet and exceed Aramark standards to ensure accurate inventory
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to operate smoothly
- Orders parts, supplies, and equipment
- Records small equipment repair work orders performed and work estimate repair costs
- Provides proper tracking, cleaning, inspection, repair, and delivery of laundry cleaning supplies (i.e. towels, pads, etc.)
- Implements/maintains receiving, washing, drying, and delivery process
- Tracks and records number of laundry items received each day
- Adheres to instructions on how to properly load soiled laundry into a washing machine
- Unloads and transfers items from washer to dryer, sorting as needed
- Visually inspects towels and pads for defects, holes, stains, tears, etc.
- Cleans lint filter after each load
- Distributes clean laundry
- Uses company vehicle to deliver small equipment, laundry, and supplies
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Completes monthly inventory of supplies
- Notifies management of equipment without a work order and of missing supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Safe and efficient operation of motor vehicles
- Must possess a valid Driver's License; CDL Driver's License may be required
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years driving experience
- Small equipment repair experience required
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Average communication skills (oral and written) are needed