About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Provide shipping, receiving and mail services including package receipt, delivery, tracking, mail pickup and delivery. Maintain records including retention of documents, entering purchase orders, shipping documents etc.
Assist in front line asset tracking to include receipt, labeling and documenting.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Supervise shipping receiving and mailroom operations.
- Receives incoming shipments and packages from a variety of carriers and enters information into tracking system for disbursement.
- Delivers all incoming packages and freight to end user following all delivery procedures.
- Uncrates shipments when required and properly disposes of or stores containers and packaging.
- Identify, tag and document equipment as required by asset management guidelines.
- Prepares all outgoing shipments following FTC, IATA, FDA regulations and
- client procedures.
- Processes all priority shipments.
- Collects, organizes, and distributes packing slips related to customer specific requirements on a daily basis.
- Reviews weekly Sourcing transactions related to the receipt of goods; receives and follows up on requests from customers.
- Ensures supplies/inventory are stocked at proper levels at loading docks and copy/fax areas.
- Investigates lost/missing packages and ensures communication with customers and service levels are open/positive.
- Coordinates large shipments to dock areas.
- Assist with general maintenance duties as requested including moves, escorting vendors, conference room set ups etc.
- Maintain training requirements set forth by Client
- Maintain working knowledge of all SOP’s pertaining to this job function.
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
- Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
- Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
- Experience in food service industry
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community