Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Job Description Overview
General concessions warehouse staff play a vital role to the overall operation at First Energy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns. General concession warehouse workers are responsible for the stocking and merchandising of our concession stands on our concession concourses and premium areas.
Detailed Role and Responsibilities
- Pulling, delivering, and merchandising of stock from warehouse as specified by transfer sheets.
- Assisting the warehouse supervisor(s) with receiving and putting up deliveries.
- Assisting the warehouse supervisor(s) with the distribution of full kegs of beer to all of our locations and the timely removal of empty kegs back down to the warehouse on game day/during the end of events.
- Ensuring removal of trash from designated locations and discarding the trash in approved designated areas.
- Ensuring the exterior of the warehouse is always neat, orderly, and clean.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 – 100 pounds.
- Position requires repetitive motion, overhead reaching, working in both extreme heat and extreme cold.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to push a warehouse cart of approximately 600 pounds.
- Must posses a valid driver license.
- Individuals need to portray outgoing, upbeat, professional personalities who are highly organized and detail oriented.
- Prior experience should include warehouse exposure as well as experience working in food and beverage environment.
- Valid driver’s license required for positions operating a forklift, manual transmission golf carts, and pallet jacks.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as assigned.