About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Food Service Worker/ Patient Services is responsible for is responsible for the delivery and collection of food trays to and from patient rooms. Ensures that nutrition care diet orders are provided to the patient by offering appropriate menu selections.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Set up patient trays to be delivered.
- Delivers patient trays during meal service.
- Delivers nourishment and/or snacks to patients as ordered by physician/dietitian in a timely manner
- Maintains and adheres to all sanitation standards by following assigned cleaning schedules. Completes other sanitation tasks as assigned
- Inventories and re-stocks pantries, refrigerator, and freezers on assigned unit(s). Maintains temperature logs for unit refrigerators and freezers.
- Uses good customer service skills by greeting all customers, visitors, and other staff in a friendly and courteous manner.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.