Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
- Coordinate, plan, participate, and supervise the production, preparation and presentation of food for all specialty locations, grill portables, and branded concepts within the stadium.
- Provide a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations and achieves profitable, competitive quality products.
- Ensure quality standards at all concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Supervise a staff to prep food product for all specialty locations, grill portables, and branded concepts during the week to prepare for events
- Supervise and participate in the production, preparation and presentation of all foods for unit as assigned by the Aramark Executive Chef to ensure that a consistent quality product is produced which conforms to all established standards.
- Interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, recommend discipline as appropriate and perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Generates and provides daily product sheets
- Updates and logs inventory.
- Manages Labor, Production, and Waste Management.
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize batch production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Establish presentation techniques and quality standards, and plan and price menus.
- Must be a working chef with direct contact with the customer at all times.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems. Requires oral, reading and written communication skills.