About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Resume must be uploaded
Job Summary: Under general supervision is responsible for the detection and reporting of safety hazards on Leadership Center property, provides immediate First Aid response, maintains a secure facility and perimeter, enforces Center regulations, investigates and reports criminal offenses, and assists clients and visitors to and on the campus. Performs other duties as the need shall arise.
- Policies and controls access to company property.
- Responds to emergencies, prevents theft, tampering, destruction of property, etc.
- Control parking and vehicular traffic
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performance of other duties which are are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Demonstrates professional behavior
- Position reports to the ESS Manager
- This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately complete required reporting procedures.
- This position reports to the ESS Manger
- This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately compete required reporting procedures
- This position will normal work on Saturday and Sunday
- Position reports to the Security Manager, Security Supervisor, Technical or Lead officer
- This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately complete required reporting procedures
- Officers should be knowledgeable in search and seizure, constitutional rights, investigative, and interviewing techniques
- Officers as a general rule work independently and under indirect supervision
- Officers are required to maintain daily contact with a wide range of people including guests, Fire/Police officials, and employees
- This position requires officers to maintain confidentiality about all investigations, incidents, etc.