About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Maintains security and safety of people and property in assigned areas by patrolling areas on foot and enforcing Aramark's rules and regulations. Assist with traffic control at different event sites. Check in with the lead Event Manager for any special instructions for a particular event.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Patrols assigned areas on foot, checking for fires, vandalism, suspicious activity or persons or safety/fire hazards.
- Investigates and/or reports hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to General Manager for correction or follow- up actions.
- Checks doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor.
- Assists any persons in building or on grounds needing directions or information.
- Escorts people/property to desired destination when monies, documents or safety of property or persons are a concern.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- Decides when incident requires written report; decides which report form to use and submits to supervisor.
- Unlocks buildings/doors after checking identification.
- May assist on-duty law enforcement officers with crowd control and surveillance at large public events.
- Assist with traffic control.
- At least one year experience in law enforcement
- Requires full understanding and knowledge of law enforcement
- Ability to assess situations and handle them accordingly
- Able to handle a degree of self autonomy