About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Quality Control Clerk is responsible for the quality control and assurance of product orders.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interact with the WIMS-Warehouse information management system-Amtrak's proprietary system.
- Conduct quality assurance product verification on all incoming and outgoing orders.
- Manual and Digital data entry on all incoming and outgoing orders on 896 and in WIMS database.
- Assist client with checking orders prior to trip departure.
- Maintain files (896 & Quality Control Forms) during the verification process.
- Knowledge of inventory processes.
- Performs duties independently and as a member of a team where duties and responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the client and/or commissary/warehouse needs.
- Relates to all customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful manner that creates good will.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to department dress code and proper hygiene when reporting to work and performing job duties.
- Rotating hours and shifts.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail.
- Attitude geared toward teamwork and client/customer satisfaction.
- Reliable attendance record.
- Flexibility in working a rotating schedule, including, but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls equipment, materials and supplies weighing in excess of 50 pounds.
- One year of previous related experience and skills desired.
- Speak and read English.
- Desired Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years work experience in inventory management and food service.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Work Environment: Warehouse/Commissary. Involves repetitive motion.