About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Dessert Cart Attendant provides food service to suite level guests and provides excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews order and needs with supervisor
- Prepare and stock dessert cart for service
- Ensure cleanliness and attractiveness of dessert cart
- Check event sheet for suites that have request a particular time for the dessert cart and for suites that do not want the dessert cart
- If inventory is short on a particular item, report to management
- Ensure that all equipment is clean
- Complete dessert cart inventory and turn in to supervisor
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation.
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered.
- Requires full understanding and knowledge of food and beverage standards.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- Possess interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to move quickly while balancing large and small trays of food and drinks to and from service areas.