About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Suite Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the staff and operations of an assigned area. Ensure proper opening and closing procedures are followed as well as correct food and beverage standards are maintained, quality guest services, and proper cleanliness and sanitation of areas.
- Oversee event and nonevent day operations within an assigned area
- Assist in hiring, training, and disciplining staff within the premium area
- Accountable for actions of the event day office staff as well as all charges incurred during events; take advanced event and event day orders and responsible for ensuring all suite attendants are aware of any additional food items ordered during an event.
- Handle administrative duties to include filing, entering orders into the computer, checking the voicemail and promptly returning guest phone calls
- Ensure all standing orders are updated in a timely manner and correct food and beverage items are delivered to suites; coordinate with culinary team and other areas as needed
- Walk areas to ensure proper setup and breakdown of areas
- Ensure all HACCP standards are followed including food temperatures, rotation of product, and sanitation and cleanliness of assigned area
- Make advanced order packets for suite attendants and managers
- Ensure credit card chargers are processed by authorized personnel
- Review charge par bar fees and ensures credits are given at the end of the night
- Close the event and print out end of event reports
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
Other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
- Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
- Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
- Experience in food service industry
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community
- Front-of-house and/or back-of-house
- Occasionally inside kitchen area and or dish room; including interaction with heated equipment, steam, loud noises, chemical products, and other at risk conditions.
- Cash Register
- Credit Card Machine
- POS System
- Coffee Machine
- All Kitchen Equipment
Little or No Travel (>10%)
LIGHT: Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds.
Keying / Fingering: Constant
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.