About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED
EXPERIENCE: Entry level position with some skills in required areas of expertise.
- Read and write English
- 18 years of age or older
- Boating background helpful
- Must show an aptitude for basic mechanics, maintenance, and construction.
- welding and cutting experience
- Assist with all diving operations
- perform all needed construction and repair tasks involved with marina maintenance
- Assist with all floating structure moves involved with water level variations
- Be able to use basic power tools (grinders, impacts, drills, etc.)
- Assist senior maintenance workers in all areas of maintenance, repair or replacement of components
- Learn to operate and maintain boats and equipment
- Maintain work areas as required
- Attend training courses or seminars
- Learn how to use service aids
- Become familiar with required paperwork and recordkeeping.
- Ensure cleanliness and pleasant atmosphere of dock and work area at all times
Perform repairs and maintenance on boats, buildings and docks
Perform some plumbing Troubleshoot and repair major components
Perform welding repairs
Assist with construction projects when needed
Trade Position employees must fully utilize all safety equipment, ensuring proper lifting, bending and carrying techniques are adhered to
Understand all machinery, equipment and chemicals used
Be aware of MSDS sheets and books and read and use this information when necessary
Identify maintenance and safety issues and take the correct steps to correct them
Must be honest, dependable and forthright, with the ability to confidently work without direct supervision
Maintain a positive attitude always be willing to lend a helping hand wherever needed
Exceptional customer service skills are needed when encountering guests to ensure a good positive representation of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas is demonstrated at all times
Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
Must be flexible - willing to work a varied schedule
Report to work in proper uniform
Other duties as assigned
- Supply own hand tools;
- Show desire to advance through on-the-job-training and service seminars.
- Prepare and train to become a certified diver
- Become knowledgeable in heavy equipment operation and care
- Learn basic boat handling skills
- General knowledge of all docking systems
- Proficient in basic welding and cutting
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Three (3) years in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and general carpentry.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.