About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: To assist management in maintaining or improving cleanliness quality through inspections, training and employee accountability. Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises patient satisfaction functions and activities of the department
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of specific development and training specific plans for patient satisfaction success.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Evaluates programs, its alignment with goals and report to Director and operational teams as necessary.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises patient satisfaction functions and activities of the department.
- Implement forms, data, and ensure standardization for departmental patient satisfaction operations success.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience Program and the availability of resources, and monitors client communications effectiveness.
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Participates in and adds value to hospital committees as necessary (e.g., Patient Satisfaction Committee, Nursing, Administration, HCAHPS Committee, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be physically able to lift, lower, push and pull objects up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to stand, climb, bend, stoop and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to initiate and maintain good customer and co-worker relationships in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to follow oral or written instructions and directions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and verbal skills.
- Bi-lingual preferred (English and Spanish).
- Must have the ability to supervise others, demonstrate "quality customer service", and good human relations skills.
- Pays special attention to detail.