About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: This position maintains all land assignment facilities as well as several public facilities.
- This is an outside position working in all types of weather; rain, snow, cold or heat can happen all in the same day.
- Job requires the use and training of power equipment to include but not limited to chain saws, weed whacker, pressure washer, and portable generators along with small power and hand tools.
- This is strenuous work performed on sloping and uneven ground.
- Cuts brush, fills potholes, cleans campsites, cleans fire pits and performs light road maintenance in two campgrounds.
- Paint and repairs picnic tables, porches and signs around campsites.
- Responsible for removal of litter property-wide.
- Perform other work as assigned.
Status and Scope: Reports to Director of Land OperationsQualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Safe and efficient operation of motor vehicles
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience
- Small equipment repair experience preferred
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Average communication skills (oral and written) are needed