About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Lead Service Department and ensure its profitable and efficient operation
- Build partnerships with the sales team to attract new customers while retaining existing accounts
- Assist the General Manager in attaining projected growth and profitability through proper planning and directing of resources
- Recruit, select, and develop high-performing team
- Analyze reports/trends and initiate any proper corrective actions
- Partner with the appropriate functional leader to resolve all matters pertaining to the profitability, safety and efficiency operations of the Market Center
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Previous production management, sales results and customer service experience
- Knowledge and success in managing in P&L responsibilities, and capital expenses
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must have highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks