Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Specialize in generating new business in your territory through prospecting, cold calling, networking and relationship building.
- Develop a territory specific strategy to increase market share by outlining tactics, activities and resources.
- Utilize needs satisfaction selling skills to develop unique client specific refreshment solutions for each prospect you encounter.
- Actively research and display knowledge of prospects you are targeting, as well as your competition.
- Determine profitability of potential business and set client pricing.
- Develop creative strategies to get past the gatekeepers and in front of those "hard-to-see" decision makers.
- Must be able to provide evidence of a proven sales track record
- 1 - 3 years of outside B2B sales experience
- Experience specializing in new business acquisition
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred