Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Within the Facilities Mobilization Resource Program, the Project Resource Coordinator role is responsible for planning and coordinating the activities of designated Start-ups to ensure that project goals or objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. He or she plays a key role in implementing organization-driven processes, programs and change initiatives to drive operational excellence that align with the company’s annual operating plan (AOP) specifically in mobilizing new business start-ups and in support of the mobilization framework and priorities.
Overview and Qualifications:
- Support project sponsors (enterprise, line of business or regional leadership) across a range of business functions to include but not limited to Operations, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources and Marketing/Communication in a start-up effort.
- Lead all aspects of start-up
- Technically skilled in Facilities operations to include environmental services, facilities management and plant operations management
- Operations experience in managed services environment
- Proven track record of setting up and running operations that meet financial targets, quality and performance metrics
- Extensive experience with new account start-ups and program implementation
- Identify and communicate barriers to success, develop and implement appropriate solutions
- Broad experience meeting regulatory requirements
- Natural passion to coach and train teams
The Project Resource Coordinator reports directly to the designated Manager (will vary based on start-up) with direct reporting relationship to the Partnership Opening Plan Manager.Qualifications:
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of business process or project management experience with proven experience successfully driving process improvement and/or leading change teams.
- Problem solving skills - candidate must demonstrate the ability to identify key issues, gather and analyze data to support hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations.
- Analytical skills - candidate must be highly analytical with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources.
- Client management skills - candidate must demonstrate ability to closely partner with internal and external senior and line managers and other stakeholders.
- Communications skills - candidate must possess excellent written and oral executive-level communications skills.
- Teamwork skills - candidate must be flexible in his/her work style and able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- High energy, results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, has a “can do” attitude and sense of urgency.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and make decisions quickly; often with limited or incomplete information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to lead in stressful situations
- Ability to travel and support start-up operations for extended periods of time (ie. 10 days on, 4 days off)