Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Know and uphold Aramark’s policies, procedures and Service Agreement with GM-WTC to allow customers and tenants to focus on their core business. Take ownership of campus wide facilities, infrastructure and grounds, and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance facility performance, operating effectiveness and cost efficiency.Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Maintenance Management or related curriculum or equivalent experience.
- Certification by recognized professional bodies preferred (SRMP, AFE etc.) and by one or more mobile equipment OEM (Hyster, Yale, Gator, etc.). Coursework indicating advanced professional development.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant technical experience as Facility Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Planner/Scheduler. Knowledge of integrated facility operations and systems maintenance in engineering/research or manufacturing environment, with significant responsibility for customer relations.
- Experience and proficiency with IWMS/CMMS in large scale, technical operations and all aspects of process design, system administration and user training and development.
- Administrative experience related to operations management, including budgeting, staff supervision, safety, work planning, scheduling and logistics.
- Technical expertise to administer process-driven, systems-based (IWMS/CMMS) maintenance. Includes knowledge of mobile equipment products, brands and technologies, parts management and supply logistics, work scopes and standards, resource requirements and productivity norms for fleet maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge and skill sets to readily grasp:
- GM and WTC processes, systems, priorities and values. Intimate knowledge of General Motors’ safety culture and protocols.
- Lean, sustainable quality processes: QNPM, BPD, Kaizen (Go-Fast), 5S. The ability to design, articulate, plan, communicate, implement, monitor and refine (PDCA) continuous improvement.
- Computer skills in IWMS/CMMS experience, MS Office suite including project management software, and utilization of mobile / handheld technology.
- Adaptability to work in a diverse environment, focus on customer satisfaction under high-stress conditions, and organize an effective response to day-to-day requirements, and one-of-a-kind extremes.
- Communications skills that invite credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment among key stakeholders in operations, critical facilities, events, and line supervisors. Particular concerns are:
- LFMR relationships, aligning customer requirements with resources and schedules.
- Workforce direction, productivity, quality and commitment.
- Administrative coordination, regarding job assignments, productivity, labor relations, logistics etc.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting to drive continuous improvements, optimize reliability and value.