Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Manages Aramark’s overall demand planning process for A2L and S2L programs.
- Manages Aramark’s A2L and S2L programs to include, actively manage/influence the development of talent pool participants through coaching and experiential learning; work with internal partners on various program elements; partner with LOB HR Partners and Managers to facilitate the end of assignment assessment process.
- Leads development and implementation of the enterprise-wide A2L and S2L Skill Building Workshops to ensure development & enhance experience for all S2L participants.
- Manage all A2L and S2L Manager Orientation Workshops including production, participant registration and all necessary curriculum modifications.
- Partners with COE colleagues, HR community and line leaders to support early talent development across the enterprise.
- Develop & distribute all A2L and S2L communications to program participants and managers on program updates, next steps, and any relevant logistics to key milestones.
- Monitor assessments of program participants, develop program scorecards and assess program success.
- Other duties to support Campus Recruiting & Early Talent Program initiatives and programs as part of Aramark’s overall integrated Talent Management strategy as assigned.
- Experience – 2-5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, Recruiting or Training required
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.