About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Route Sales Driver is responsible for driving a company vehicle within an established route or territory and delivering goods and products to various customer locations. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Loads product onto the truck on a daily basis
- Stocks product to par levels and maintaining accurate documentation of product levels via appropriate software
- Report sales, waste, customer concerns, and/or machine malfunctions on a daily basis
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs needed on vehicle to management
- Maintain, services, and upkeeps cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards customers, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience as a driver preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs.