Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead a team and coordinate with other areas of Talent Acquisition to carry out operational and strategic initiatives to meet talent needs. This position will coordinate the development of talent pipelines, various recruiting programs, and is a trusted advisor to business leaders. The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading continuous improvement to encourage efficiency, operational excellence, and best practices throughout the organization.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for recruiting team and act as a strong role model, motivating for growth while driving a high level of performance.
- Coach and develop the talent acquisition team to ensure it has the right skills, resources and tools to meet its objectives
- Champion consistency and a strong client and customer service orientation to ensure value-add client support
- Receive, manage, and satisfactorily resolve escalations and apply lessons learned across organization
- Develop and implement innovative candidate sourcing strategies that include networking on and offline, identifying viable passive candidates, leveraging colleague referrals, attracting a diverse range of candidates, participating in recruiting events, and utilizing social media tools and resources
- Exemplify Aramark culture and values both within the business and in all customer and client-facing activities
- Establish and promote team as a credible, trustworthy, and capable resource within the organization
Direct Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Partner with business teams to build and maintain a nationwide “footprint” for recruiting
- Develop strong partnerships with HR and Operations leaders in each business to understand specific staffing requirements
- Analyze function-level metrics to communicate progress toward goals, identify problem areas, and develop action plans
- Ensure compliance with Aramark Talent Acquisition policies and processes, and evaluate potential risks and liabilities
Support Talent Acquisition Initiatives
- Support emerging strategic model for TA services, applying best practices to implement organizational direction.
- Partner with VP TA and peer TA Directors to develop policies, programs, and processes aligned with strategic objectives.
- Develop & communicate Aramark brand across businesses nationwide
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of recruiting / talent acquisition experience with proven results in a large, full-life cycle recruiting environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and developing a recruiting / talent acquisition team.
- Developed a strategic road map for Talent Acquisition—designing a strategy, setting and achieving goals, building a team, driving process improvement, and increasing internal client satisfaction
- Managed recruiting budget, including allocation of resources and funding
- Experience driving efficiencies through the use of technologies, process, and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social media and internet research in support of creative sourcing.
- Leadership and influence skills; ability to effectively communicate & network at both executive and operational levels
- Understanding of recruiting environments, competitive landscape, and emerging trends
- Active participation in professional organizations, preferably in Committee leadership roles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience acquiring talent in a geographically distributed field organization.
- Experience partnering at all levels of an organization, from staff to leadership.
- Adaptability with experience in managing in an evolving environment.
- Analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office and Enterprise-level ATS solution.
- Ability to travel 25%.