Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position will support all aspects of Technical Support. This job entails providing software, PC, POS, and Network problem resolution. The candidate will provide technical support for development efforts and manage the POS system. This position functions as an integral part of the IT team in leveraging technology to meet and exceed our customers' expectations and our company's financial goals.
- Managing, administering, supporting Point-of-Sale System, Client Server and Stand Alone applications.
- Supporting the POS system
- Hardware troubleshooting and installation, Software programming, Report gathering and distribution
- General TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills.
- Video menu boards troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Kiosk System troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Security Cameras troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight.
- Able to address issues and provide detailed information to management for support.
- Associates Degree or Experience Equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training.
- Experience with Micros POS systems is desired.
- Candidate should possess experience with Windows 7 and higher, TCP/IP, and Web and Network LAN based systems.
- Good working knowledge of PC Hardware and related peripheral integration required.
- Experience in Windows operating systems.
- Past experience with application support and installation is desired.
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent relationship building, managerial and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time as required for client meetings, sales presentations and site visits.