The Data Entry Clerk is a member of the Shared Services Adjudication team and is responsible for entering and managing background search requests. The Data Entry Clerk also works closely with various stakeholders, including managers, employees and the Human Resource Administration team to enter high volume background requests. Specific responsibilities include:
- Process background check requests in Truescreen.
- Research and resolve paperwork discrepancies.
- Follow-up on background checks; resolve potential issues.
- Field incoming calls/emails and redirect to appropriate contact as necessary.
- Run queries and run ad-hoc reports from databases as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years data entry experience
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information on a regular basis
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Customer service skills/experience preferred
- Previous experience in HR or related area preferred