Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
The technician I is an employee that has 2 – 5 years of experience repairing circuit boards to the component level. The Technician I adheres to a Production Schedule to create quality parts efficiently.
- Directly report to Production Manager.
- Engages modality team members to adopt best practices.
- Actively Participates on Project Teams
- Achieve Production Targets set by the business.
- Trouble shoots parts and assemblies down to component level.
- Accurately document repair steps for each job within data collection system.
- Recognize repair trends and quality issues and work with mentor to resolve.
- Follows logical repair process.
- Maintains inventory accuracy.
- Performs repairs with a personal quality rate of less than 1% valid warranty.
- Moves inventory through repair and parts removal process with accuracy.
- Works to a production planning schedule.
- Ensures parts present a “like new” appearance.
- Tamper proofs each part upon repair completion.
- Strives to exceed production targets.
- Reports to Production Manager.
- Receives regular supervision
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in electronics or computers.
- Ability to understand service manuals.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to component level.
- Ability to use test equipment.
- Ability to learn and follow directions from others.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in electronics or computer science preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required.