Aramark is looking for a consumer insights professional who is passionate about driving the development of new products and concepts through the analysis and synthesis of consumer data. This position contributes to Aramark’s success as an innovator in the food space by utilizing primary research, transactional data, and voice of the consumer data in an integrated approach that develops a deep understanding of consumers, their needs and behaviors, and actively supports Aramark’s product development and innovation pipeline.
- Work with the AVP of Consumer Insights to drive an understanding of consumer needs, current and future utilizing primary research findings.
- Develop, program, deploy and analyze surveys in support of key business initiatives.
- Manage data analytics including mining POS data and other data sources for key insights
- Elevate the visibility and use of consumer insights in the decision-making process and consistently communicate results
- Work closely with Aramark suppliers, vendors and Consumer Insights team to gather data and extract meaningful and actionable insights
- Communicate findings in a visually, engaging and story-telling fashion
- This position will work across the organization and must be collaborative.
- A minimum of 4 years of primary research experience in a market research agency, supplier side mandatory.
- Expertise and passion in working with large data sets, raw data, cleaning/coding data in excel, consumer panel management/databases, experience in statistical analysis and ability to conduct it.
- Ability to write and program questionnaires in Qualtrics.
- Expertise and passion in mining and synthesizing primary data and translating into an impactful storyline with actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills including powerpoint.
- Clear, concise and well-organized writing skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to successfully manage, develop and motivate fellow employees
- Comfortable influencing at the highest levels of the organization and managing individuals in and outside of their direct reporting structure
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executives, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working within cross-function teams in a matrix organization preferred