Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Global Field Financials team is being created to develop, deploy and maintain the standard Field Financial System that will be used throughout ARAMARK’s global operations. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the work streams on the Business Process and Standardization Team in the Development of Global Field Financials. You will be directly responsible for the developing financial business requirements and standards for Global Field Financials. You will interact regularly with members of the Program Management Office, including the Associate Vice President, Finance. You will also interact regularly with members of the LOB and Country Management Teams as well as the GFF Development and Deployment teams.
- Responsible for development of a critical work stream that will focus on the requirements of specific finance and reporting aspects of Global Field Financials.
- Gain an understanding of all current financial reporting occurring across the LOB’s at the frontline level and above.
- Prepare automated reports for financial trend analysis of income statement and other relevant financial metrics.
- Create standard profit center set up templates by LOB. Coordinate with Workforce Management, Food Management and Consumer teams. Develop process for executing account set up in execution phase.
- Develop standard operating procedures for a Global Field Financials user. Determine what an FLM should do daily, weekly, monthly in terms of financial reporting.
- Design management reporting portal and non-transactional reports for items such as daily sales and metrics report, weekly operating report (WOR), etc. Build reports for the broad use of District Managers in analyzing their business.
- Interact with other team members to understand full requirements of the system. Ensure system is designed intuitively for an FLM to use.
- Takes time to actively learn about the stated needs by asking questions, getting various perspectives and exploring how to add value.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA or MBA are desirable.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible accounting and financial analysis experience is required. A firm understanding of accounting is required. Experience with multiple lines of business is a plus.
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are also required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with multiple levels of management are essential.
Strong working knowledge of the current financial reporting processes. Also, a working knowledge of systems that are impacted by Global Field Financials, including Oracle, the various field financial systems, managers toolkit, etc.