Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
POSITION SUMMARY: Maintains and repairs all plumbing related operations that include but are not limited to boilers, sewers, pools, small and large water lines, grease traps, and minor or major plumbing problems in all Aramark facilities. Other duties may be assigned as required by management.
1. Repair and maintenance of low pressure boilers, including water treatment.
2. All mechanical pool equipment including chemical treatment.
3. Cross connection repair and installation.
4. Minor and major water line repair and installation of all types.
5. Sewer repair and installation of all types, large and small.
6. All general repairs of plumbing in hotels, kitchens, and residence.
7. Repair and installation of various types of pumps and valves.
8. Repair and installation of propane heating systems.
9. Install and repair of plumbing fixtures, both commercial and residential.
10. Be able to open clogged pipes using a variety of methods.
Must have three years of experience as a journeyman plumber. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and equipment manuals. Must be familiar with both domestic and industrial plumbing operations. Be able to work independently with little supervision in various outdoor weather conditions. Must provide own hand tools, possess a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a company vehicle. Must be able to do a variety of physical activities: including but not limited to climbing, bending, crawling, and lifting at least 40 lbs.