About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well-managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Plan, direct and control premium services within this convention center environment to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Premium services include premium concessions, private club boxes, banquets, meetings & special events.
- Responsible for developing a management team to oversee daily catering events, beverage service, concessions & premium alcoholic beverage service.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of hospitality management experience in an upscale environment.
- The ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with selling, planning and executing special events is required.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to work event based hours which include nights, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Previous experience working a high volume catering environment