Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for executing strategic selling plans and tactics designed to maximize revenue growth and profitability of key account targets in assigned geographic area for the Refreshment Services division of Aramark. The Refreshment Services division of Aramark delivers to their clients the highest quality of office coffee, vending, and water filtration programs, products and services in the marketplace.This position can be located in San Antonio, or Austin, TX.
- Lead sales efforts with profile accounts from initial contact through strategy, proposal, presentation and successful conclusion.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional and national RS team members to share information and propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Lead the internal process for proposal and solution approval (i.e. pricing, services, and contracts) utilizing field and corporate resources as needed.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Account Sales strategy, Competition strategy, Territory Development strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Business Development team within the Business & Industry group of Aramark to identify prospects, share opportunities and develop joint solutions where applicable.
- Utilize local/regional resources and other Aramark lines of business partners to penetrate target markets, develop market leadership by identifying customer needs, and work with appropriate resources to develop a services solution for those needs.
- Assist in developing customer-specific solutions and suggest techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Provide appropriate market and competitive information for corporate analysis.
- Hit/Exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas
- 5+ years of outside, quota bearing B2B sales experience
- Successful and verifiable track record of direct selling experience with middle-market/large accounts (financial, insurance, legal, high-tech, etc.) and experience with longer sales cycles is a must.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have professional presentation skills.