Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The MCS Analyst and Technical Support Lead in the Atlanta Public Schools Nutrition Department, assists the management team in fully leveraging the district’s Food Production and Point of Sale system to optimize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Responsible for conducting audits of field input for data integrity, standards compliance and accuracy; and providing technical support and on-going training to the department’s site-based managers and other field staff members.
- Review field inventory reports and promote reporting timeliness and accuracy.
- Assist in monitoring field food production input and provide assistance to personnel requiring help in accurately completing required data input.
- Conduct general food production system and POS training to new managers and staff, and conducting one-on-one, hands-on training to field personnel when such training needs are identified.
- Conduct various audits of system generated data to proactively identify and correct data errors or omissions.
- Serve in a systems “Help Desk” capacity, to assist field personnel encountering challenges with system usage and data input.
- Provide assistance with product ordering and related system input.
- Assist in pulling, interpreting, distributing, and appropriately modifying reports generated by the system.
- Contribute to overall system maintenance.
- Provide general field support as required by operational needs.
- Assist the department’s management team in completing administrative tasks that drive positive business results.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience working with the MCS Newton and Edison system.
- A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 2-4 years’ experience in cafeteria supervision/management
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran