The Hourly Talent Acquisition Specialist provides oversight and leadership to the Hourly Talent Acquisition team, including implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements. The ability to support a diverse group of internal clients is essential to the success of this role.
- Supervises team of Hourly Talent Acquisition Coordinators ensuring hourly hiring processes and procedures are followed
- Contributes to the sourcing, screening and presenting of candidates to hiring managers with a focus on hard to fill and aging requisitions
- Partner with Hourly Talent Acquisition Coordinators, calibrating on hard to fill vacancies and SLA compliance
- Partners with Hourly Talent Acquisition Managers & Partners to action plan on hard to fill and aging requisitions
- Maintains defined Talent Acquisition lifecycle within the applicant tracking system including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records
- Manage first level of service level agreement compliance escalation from hourly recruiting team.
- Recognize, recommend and implement process improvements around screening and recruitment
- Continually manage organizational change, to ensure customer satisfaction and program adoption in the field
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years prior administrative leadership experience
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Proven experience with current Talent Acquisition technologies such as internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools and networking/referral technologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to learn new systems or applications