Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Hourly Talent Acquisition Specialist partners with Field Leaders focusing on the sourcing of hourly candidates, establishing new sources, creating a talent pipeline, and implementing proactive recruiting initiatives across Aramark Lines of Business within a specific region. The ability to support a diverse group of internal clients is essential to the success of this role.
- Execute requisition-specific and local talent acquisition strategies for hourly roles
- Partner with other hourly and salaried Talent Acquisition Managers to understand business needs and develop talent pipelines via relational recruitment tactics and proactive sourcing
- Execute sourcing strategies including, direct networking, social media, internet mining, and advanced internet research to provide marketplace intelligence and identify and attract top talent
- Manage & engage with talent pipeline through CRM tool including but not limited to frequent communications to engage passive and active talent around brand promotion, recruiting assistance and awareness of key vacancies in market
- Ensure active and passive candidates and sources are appropriately captured in CRM tool, updating details as necessary
- Coordinate and run both internal/external job fairs, open houses, and community-based recruiting events. These efforts include all region- and market- wide recruitment initiatives.
- Follows defined Talent Acquisition lifecycle within the applicant tracking systems including tracking/maintenance of candidate and requisition records
- Assists Hourly Recruitment team in ensuring accuracy of data
- Monitor and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database and produce ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary
- Monitor recruiting database (e.g., ensuring real time candidate dispositioning, records maintenance for OFCCP compliance reporting, monthly trend analysis and reporting)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of recruiting experience from agency or other high volume hourly recruitment environment with experience with applicant tracking systems (e.g. iCIMS, Taleo, Kenexa, BrassRing)
- Strong sourcing and candidate relationship building experience
- Experience with researching, generating and successfully converting searches into a qualified candidate pool
- Proven experience with current Talent Acquisition technologies such as internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools and networking/referral technologies
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran