Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Prepare detailed analysis of segmentation of growth within bothmacro markets and client levels
- Preparation of trend and exception reporting, including major P&L cost categories, operational and sales data
- Assist in reporting and analysis of monthly financial metric package and quarterly operation review material
- Assist in managing internal financial and operational database used to produce key monthly and quarterly reporting
- Serve as liaison to field finance personnel for analysis and decision support
- Play key role in coffee pricing implementation and impact/analysis
- Be instrumental in streamlining current processes by serving as IT liaison
- Collaborate with the management team of selected overhead departments for monthly projection and variance analysis.
- Perform other related tasks, projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, coupled with four to six years of progressive experience in financial analysis and accounting. Course work towards an MBA degree preferred.
- Position requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly; ability to adapt to new situations and interface with senior management.
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with multiple levels of management are essential.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office package, specifically a high level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, as well as decision support tools and multi-dimensional data base solutions.
- Must be able to problem solve and adjust priorities with little advance notice to meet deadlines and requests.
- Experience with mining databases and ability to translate financial needs with IT functionality
- Driven individual with focus on further career growth in the Finance function
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with ARAMARK without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Aramark does not sponsor candidates in the U.S.