About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Performs or assists with the performance of routine to moderately complex repairs and maintenance on a variety of janitorial/maintenance equipment, such as upright vacuums, battery operated floor machines (scrubbers, vacuums, furnishers, wet vacs), various types of carts. Oversee the custodial staff assigned to do the supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create or update as needed equipment inventory
- Creates necessary PM list for equipment
- Performs maintenance / PM’s and repairs on the equipment
- Creates necessary parts list for on-hand inventory
- Manages equipment sign-in and sign-out system with Operations Managers
- Able to determine what repair (s) are needed on a range of equipment electrical or battery and then repair equipment
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Manages the inventory control of the equipment and supplies
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Minimum one year of prior experience with equipment repairs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to fix / repair various different pieces of equipment (referenced above)
- Ability to create reports / spreadsheets showing inventory of equipment, parts
- Ability to demonstrate the use of this equipment
- Ability manage a parts inventory
- Ability to use mechanical/electronic equipment