Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Performs tasks to maintain employee/payroll records. Duties will include data entry, validation and auditing of work performed. This position will support general administrative tasks across the payroll team.
- Utilizes personal computer and various Aramark systems applications including UltiPro, HCMS, and to perform basic research and information retrieval.
- Performs data entry associated with employee maintenance (e.g., non-health and welfare deductions, union dues) directly into the payroll system
- Performs various clerical functions to assist with daily employee or payroll processing.
- Responsible for scanning all backup documentation to archive files.
- Performs research and responds to Service Now tickets as assigned.
- Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned…to include garnishment keying.
- Ability to develop relationships within the Business Service Center and with front-line employees as required to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently to work task that have been assigned
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, strong organizational & communication skills are all required
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet the business demands.
- 1+ year of payroll-related experience or a strong aptitude in math or accounting.
- Education – High School diploma or greater
- Experience with Microsoft office desired.